Zuko (
capthlock_rage) wrote2010-03-16 03:40 am
I love lazy memes.
List your relationships with Zuko, and I'll respond with the following basic ratings for each character, along with any relevant additions/subtractions.
Likes:
Trusts:
Respects:
Gets Along With:
Finds Attractive:
Finds Interesting:
I WILL REPLY TO THIS WHEN I WAKE UP but comment away /o/
Likes:
Trusts:
Respects:
Gets Along With:
Finds Attractive:
Finds Interesting:
I WILL REPLY TO THIS WHEN I WAKE UP but comment away /o/

no subject
no subject
Trusts: 8. Zuko knows he can count on Sokka for important things, but still isn't super comfortable talking to him about those important things.
Respects: . . . 6
Gets Along With: 7.
Finds Attractive: Consciously, 0. Probably like a 7 if absolutely forced to think about it.
Finds Interesting: 7. Would be higher if he knew more about Sokka's sciencecapades? I'm not sure how to answer this.
no subject
no subject
Trusts: 8. See Sokka's answer.
Respects: 9.
Gets Along With: 6. Zuko likes Toph but her style of teasing still kind of makes him uncomfortable. :D;;
Finds Attractive: ...3. SORRY TOPH, YOU'RE NOT HIS TYPE
Finds Interesting: 9! Their backgrounds are similar and he's really amazed by the person she became despite her upbringing. Maybe someday she'll tell him more about that when he's actually paying attention. :B
no subject
no subject
Trusts: ... 8. It probably deserves to be higher since Jet hasn't done anything painfully stupid in a while, but Zuko is paranoid. \o/
Respects: 8.
Gets Along With: 8. Also getting higher as they learn to navigate the waters of each other's dickery.
Finds Attractive: 11.
Finds Interesting: 10. Hurna.
CONGRATS YOU'VE ALMOST MAXED OUT ZUKO'S FEELINGS
no subject
no subject
Trusts: -9000. HE CAN'T EVEN TRUST HER TO BE UNTRUSTWORTHY ALL THE TIME, AND THAT IS THE WORST
Respects: 10 for competence, negative thirty kajillion for like... not being a sadistic bitch. \o/
Gets Along With: -4694379761.
Finds Attractive: D8
Finds Interesting: 10. YOU ARE NEVER BORING
no subject
no subject
Trusts: 5. DOESN'T REALLY KNOW HER WELL.
Respects: 10.
Gets Along With: 8. He's on his best behavior around her. Because dragon.
Finds Attractive: ... 10. Dragons are awesome.
Finds Interesting: 10. Dragons are awesome.
WE SHOULD THREAD MORE Lien is Zuko's favorite dragon. ♥
no subject